Elderberry AB undertakes curriculum development and strategic studies, authoring, testing, editing and publishing within school, youth, adult, teacher and VET education, often with socio-cultural and urban implications. We are experienced with traditional methods for educational material as with eLearning and eCulture.
We have held EU in-service teacher training courses for over 10 years, specialising in the use of museums and heritage sites, eLearning and urban studies where a problem based approach is developed. Over 1000 teachers have participated in the one week courses held in Stockholm, Istanbul, Florence, Lisbon, Coventry, Lesvos and Santorini www.eucourses.eu The courses were amongst the most successful in the Lifelong Learning Programme and are proving just as popular under the Erasmus+ programme.
The company has long experience of EU projects as coordinator and partner. We use this experience and integrate it into the operational and financial management of the company.
- 1999: SMILE(71617-CP-1-1999-C31) - Comenius Multilateral primary education
- 2003: eTen ECMADE (C28022) eLearning, eCulture
- 2005: The Learning Eye (Grundtvig) - visual literacy adult education
- 2008: Digital Extra Leonardo daVinci) - eCulture
- 2009: iEducate – Leonarod da Vinci - elearning
- 2011: Sharing Landscapes Grundtivg - responsible for content
- 2011: SMILE-VET ( LdaV TOI) Partner - responsible for content
- 2012: NetLab LdaV - Future strategy document
- 2012: Count Me In LdaV - training through culture for people with learning disabilities, responsible for content
- 2012: CARES LdaV - Social Sensitivity and Emotional Intelligence in healthcare responsible for testing
- 2013: Mandela27 - Culture 2013 culture and democracy, content and exhibition
- 2013: Outreach Europe Culture 2013 - opening museums for a broader public responsible content
- 2014: Eduglocal - Comenius Global Education, responsible for elearning production and content